When launched from the Start menu, Zoom throws a CLR20R3 error and crashes. Zoom may also terminate with no error message displayed.
There are missing components in the client folder, namely AxInterop.LoginDialog.dll and/or Interop.LoginDialog.dll.
- Repairing or reinstalling Zoom will not resolve this issue.
- Use Process Monitor to confirm that the files are missing from the client folder:
- Run Process Monitor with a filter to show all events from PPZoom.exe
- Filter for PATH NOT FOUND or FILE NOT FOUND
- Copy the missing components from PPART into client directory IE c:\program files (x86)\mckesson\practice partner
- missing components most likely are AxInterop.LoginDialog.dll and/or Interop.LoginDialog.dll